Green Dinosaur Mask and Hooded Cape with Yellow Spikes Costume - Imaginative Play
- SET: Let your little one's imagination soar and become a dinosaur! Put away the iPad and turn off the TV while encouraging physical activity. Once this cape goes on, your child will love the feeling of it fluttering behind them as they run, jump, and spin around!
- INDEPENDENT: Easy on and easy off! Large enough to "hide" in! Shiny green cape with yellow spikes! Soft felt eye mask with
- GOOD FIT: 30 inches from top of hood to bottom; fits most kids between ages 1-5; will make any child happy to run around and play in
- EASY: Strap with velcro closure to keep the cape on while jumping, running or roaring!
- GIFT: Great for birthday parties, favors and gifts!
The Green Dinosaur cape and mask set is just the thing your child needs to imagine herself or himself as a giant, hungry dinosaur! The cape is super soft, very flowy, and shiny! The mask is bright with eye holes for easy maneuvering! It goes on and off very easily and the child can do it all on his or her own. Now that's independence!
Measurements: Length from top of hood to bottom of cape is 30 inches. The spikes measure 1.7 inches in height. The mask is 6.25" wide, 5.75" tall, and the band is 11" in length, unstretched.
Care: Spot treat and air dry, as needed.
Please remember that accessories are not toys and children should not be left unsupervised while wearing them.
Birdy Fact: A house wren can feed 500 spiders and caterpillars to its nestlings during a single summer afternoon.